automatic slam mobile agv robot wifi Use IWF 310, NIO 51 and nCare (a remote network management tool) to set up and manage industrial Wi-Fi networks with multiple routes, Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) systems are mainly used for distribution of materials in warehouse environments, and movement of material from production areas and storage areas to other areas in manufacturing industry and logistics.
• The laser SLAM algorithm achieves high-precision positioning. The laser positioning accuracy reaches within ±10mm, achieving seamless docking between robots, robots and people. The goods flow efficiently between stations.
• Provides a wide range of expansion platforms from 50kg to 500kg to meet the load and requirements of different industries; can be used with rollers, belts, pan/tilt, robots, displays to achieve one chassis with multiple applications.
• Support a variety of navigation methods: magnetic strip / RFID, multi-laser natural contours, reflectors, inertial navigation, camera, arbitrary switching. Ensuring high precision, users no longer have to worry about the troubles of complex environments.
• With the multi-machine scheduling system RoboRoute, it supports the scheduling and deployment of hundreds of AMB robots. Ensure that each robot is ready to use, the scheduling system automatically recognizes the synchronization, no additional operations required.
• With the visual software Roboshop, the one-stop operation of the robot calibration, mapping, navigation, configuration, monitoring, flexible, convenient and fast to get started.
Get more informations and price list !!!
The IWF 310 and the NIO 51 are used as industrial points in the AGV and grid point linking adjacent units on the moving grid points, respectively, and the IWF 310 and the NIO 51 can flexibly extend Wi-Fi coverage to the entire operating area of the AGVs. AGV navigation is not limited to the location of wired Ethernet outlets.
In addition, the IWF 310 and NIO 51 are interconnected to create multiple routes to ensure that shipping orders and inventory updates are passed. When an obstacle prevents the connection between the IWF 310 and the NIO 51, a bypass route through another NIO 51 on the AGV can transmit a transmission command to the designated AGV with the best signal strength to reduce data loss.
Such an industrial Wi-Fi network can be easily deployed. Mesh technology reduces the time and effort associated with cabling, speeds up setup and avoids the hassle of future retrofitting or expansion. Thanks to this technology, industrial Wi-Fi networks are highly resilient, self-forming and self-healing network links, and require less human intervention. While occasionally prioritizing network monitoring, you can remotely check real-time network activity and log events to help network administrators resolve issues.
The control center can rely on an industrial Wi-Fi network to orchestrate a batch of AGVs - assign shipping orders and receive inventory updates - automate inventory management and increase operational efficiency.
Get more informations and price list !!!
|You may be interested||Date|
|· Bidirectional magnetic navigation lurking towing automated guided vehicle||2020-09-15|
|· IKV 800KG laser pallet stacker forklift AGV robot - IKV agv robot||2020-08-18|
|· LGV-1500 Laser Guidance AGV Forklift cost china - IKV agv robot||2020-08-18|
|· front-moving agv unmanned forklift-IKV agv robot - IKV Robot||2020-08-15|
|· One way lurking AGV||2020-03-26|
|· QR code AGV||2020-03-26|
|· Laser Guide forklift Agv China Wholesale, China Suppliers - IKV||2020-03-26|
|· Backpack AGV car Automated Guided Vehicles( AGV )||2020-03-26|
|· automatic slam mobile agv robot wifi||2020-03-25|
|· Lurking Pull AGV magnetic tape AGV||2020-03-25|
|· self guided vehicles (SGVS) robot manufacturers supplier||2019-12-02|
|· Automatic guided carts systems (AGC)||2019-08-24|
|· 1.2-1.6 tons (scutter fork type) forward electric stacker forklift agv ro||2019-08-01|
|· Automatic lifting AGV pallet truck||2019-08-01|
|· AGV control system||2019-08-01|